July is Park & Recreation Month Toolkit
We have set up challenges and ways you and your community can engage in the FUN. See the below toolkit for more information. Help us spread the word. The challenges are open to EVERYONE!
1. Declare one or both of the following proclamation(s) to your town council with the included Press Release:
-Download for July is Park and Recreation Month Proclamation PDF. (Word Version)
-Download for July 15 is Park and Recreation Professionals Day Proclamation PDF. (Word Version)
-Download for July is Park and Recreation Month Press Release PDF. (Word Version)
2. Save, Print, and Share our July is Park and Recreation Month Flyers to spread the word:
-Download for July is Park and Recreation Month Flyer with Participation Directions
-Download for July is Park and Recreation Month Flyer with Social Media
3. Hashtag NJRPA (#NJRPA) in your photo on Facebook or lnstagram.
4. Play the Park and Rec Bingo Game. Get a SINGLE BINGO (5 activities in a row, column or diagonally). Take a photo of your card and send to email@example.com and be entered into a weekly drawing for prizes.
- Download card for Bingo Game.
5. Take a Park and Recreation Month TikTok Challenge. Follow NJRPA's TikTok account @njrpa and participate in any or all the videos and be entered into our weekly drawing for prizes.
Watch, Participate, and Share our TikTok Challenge #NJRPA Links Below!
New Jersey State Parks and Forests Litter Challenge
New Jersey State Parks and Forests Mission Litter Impossible Parkour
Fish nest challenge with Park Ranger Craig!
Trail yoga TikTok challenge with our yoga expert, Ria!
Farmer's Market TikTok Challenge with our crafting guru Tori!
Impact Challenge with our 2022 NJRPA Conference Keynote Neelay Bhatt
Green Acres TikTok challenge with the NJDEP!
6. July 15 is Park and Recreation Professionals Day! Celebrate our local, county and state park and recreation professionals. Take a photo at a state, county or local park and share on Facebook or Instagram and #NJRPA to be entered into the weekly drawing for prizes.
Contact the NJRPA office with any questions: