Why join NJRPA?
NJRPA's 350+ agencies provide community services to over 7 million New Jersey residents.
The many benefits of becoming an NJRPA Professional Member include, but are not limited to:
- Membership Networking- Collaborate with 600+professionals within the NJRPA community courtesy of our Member Forum, plus access to nearly 200 Commercial Members by utilizing our Member Directory.
- Legislative Advocacy - Our Public Affairs Committee reviews over 500 bills annually that directly impact Parks & Recreation in NJ.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU's) - Our Conference & Exhibition, Sections, Committees and Local Districts provide 400 hours of educational sessions each year.
- Volunteer & Honor- Offering 70 opportunities for volunteering and recognizing achievement Committees and Awards Program.
- Obtain best practices, sample documents and advice from professionals through our Knowledge Center.
- Access to Federal, State, County and private grant sources.
- Participation in our Consignment Ticket Program
- Utilization of our online Resource Center, which includes free job postings on our Employment Opportunities page on the NJRPA Home Page.
- Access to our Musical Entertainment & Food Truck Directory, which provides you with the means for planning your events.
- Significant savings on admission to the annual NJRPA Conference & Exhibition in Atlantic City, NJ, as well as many more valuable opportunities for continuous professional development.
Membership Categories suitable to YOUR needs!
- Full-Time Professional
- Part-Time Professional
- Student (Not-Employed Full Time within the Profession)
- Group/Agency (3+ Professionals required; First 3 Pro Members are $225 each, every Additional Professional that follows after is $140)
- Full-Time Faculty & Students
- Campus Rec
- Department Staff
Click Here for 2023-2024 Professional Membership Application
In order to register, all completed forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to NJRPA 1 Wheeler Way Princeton, NJ 08540